What is the purpose of this website and this ministry? Great question!
The website? I believe it is:
- To get the word out about Peggy Alexander – who she was, what she did, how she honored God in such a way to make her family so proud.
- To get the word out about the terribly brutal way in which she lost her life
- To get the word out of the injustice that has befallen her son, Chris
- To get the word out about the injustice for anyone who knew and loved her, as her murderer has literally ‘gotten away with murder’, for now at least
- To share some of her beautifully written letters and perhaps excerpts from one of her books
- To share memories and testimonies from people who had their lives changed from just having known her
- To share the abundance of ways in which she honored her covenant with God, and she did it with purpose and with no fanfare (as we are directed to in the Bible)
There are many others, but this is a start, please feel free to reach out to any of the contact names listed in the About Section if you have suggestions or comments. This is intended to be a group project and to meet the needs of all who choose to visit here.